DIRECTOR OF INFECTION PREVENTION
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
- Professional Career Advancement
- Excellent Benefits
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
Our client is a state-of-the-art community hospital in a thriving health care system.
The facility is in an ideal location to live and play while advancing your career! Rick history and friendly locals combine with excellent schools, plenty of recreational activities, and the opportunity to experience all four seasons in this beautiful location. This area allows you to enjoy a smaller town community with plenty of nearby big city amenities.
The Director of Infection Control will implement and coordinate the Infection Prevention Program, including compliance with all regulatory agencies and within infection prevention and control guidelines. This high profile position will report to a very supportive VP of Quality.
- Develop, manage, evaluate, and enhance the facility-wide Infection Prevention and Control program
- Lead surveillance, analysis, reporting, and recording activities
- Set standards and evaluate compliance of practices associated with the prevention and control of infections
- Provide expertise in all matters related to the prevention and control of healthcare acquired infections and communicable diseases
- Supervision of the Infection Preventionist and department secretary / administrative support
ABOUT THE FACILITY
200+ bed | Nonprofit | Acute Care Hospital | TJC accredited
LET'S GET IN TOUCH TODAY - YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
770-977-0795, ext. 102
770-977-0795, ext. 105
770-977-0795, ext. 108
VIEW OTHER CAREER OPPORTUNITIES